Covid has finally shown some relief in Gujarat and it has eased the situation here in Gujarat. Mostly from Friday, there will be the opening of most of the things. Despite the opening of most of the things, there will be a following of protocols and strict covid rules. Even after opening the lockdown and other things, the citizen should be followed with the strict rules of the covid and must continue to look after the safety first. A small sign of illness should be first cured to avoid other problems. The decision on the night curfew is still intaken and it will continue in the 36 cities from 9 pm to 6 am. Places like educational centers, entertainment places like cinema halls, parks, and swimming pools will remain closed.
List down is the changes that have declared amidst covid-19 protocols.
- Restaurant timings for remaining open are 9 am to 7 pm. The timings are allowed to offer the dine-in services but only with the limited seatings. Home deliveries and food parcels are allowed to remain open till midnight and also with the pickup orders will remain till 9 pm.
- Small shops like paan centers, shopping centers, and other things shall remain open from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Salons and beauty centers will remain open and will be following the same timings of 9 am to 7 pm.
- Town libraries are allowed to open but with the social distancing sitting arrangements.
- Parks, gardens shall remain open from 6 am to 7 pm.
- Gyms and fitness centers will remain open with following the same protocols of social distancing and the with limited sitting arrangements.
- Students that are moving abroad shall proceed with their examination preparation of IELTS and TOEFL.
- Religious places like temples will be permitted to get open with following covid protocols and people should follow the particular time of entering the temples by following social distancing.
- Social gatherings shall be allowed but with only 50 people following protocols of social distancing and with masks.
- Bus and transportation will be open with the 60 percent opening.